Easy Chocolate Truffles
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Chocolate Truffles are irresistibly delicious featuring a mini marshmallow coating. And they’re one of the easiest chocolate truffle recipe with only 6 ingredients and 15 minutes of prep time. Perfect for treats, parties and DIY gifts!
We knew it was time to create a chocolate truffle recipe after our Oreo Truffles went viral on Facebook. Instead of cookie and cream, these truffles use melted semi-sweet chocolate and cream as the base.
From there, they’re coated in mini marshmallow bites for a beautiful wintry look that’s great for the holidays but also year-round. These truffles are one of our go-to recipes for a quick treat to make for a party or gift idea, and they’re fun to make with kids too.
We love to serve these truffles with a glass of steamed milk. If you’re in the mood, stir a truffle into the milk to make hot chocolate for a delicious winter treat.
While these truffles are quick and easy to make, plan on an hour of chilling time to let the balls set. You can make them a few days ahead of time if you store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Watch How To Make Chocolate Truffles
Chocolate Truffles (with Video)
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups mini marshmallows bits
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add chocolate chips, sugar, salt, vanilla, cream.
- Microwave in 30 seconds intervals until the chocolate has melted, stirring each time until smooth.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Using an ice cream or cookie dough scoop, scoop out 1-inch balls from the bowl and use the palms of your hand to make them round and smooth.
- Place balls onto prepared baking sheet an inch apart.
- Press mini-marshmallows into the balls so they stick. Chill until serving and enjoy!
- If you can't find marshmallow bits, you can cut mini marshmallows in half.
- You can also stir these chocolate truffles into hot milk to make hot cocoa with marshmallows.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
More truffle recipes:
View all truffle recipes
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.