Snowman Oreo Balls
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These adorable Snowman Oreo Balls have soft oreo cheesecake on the inside with a white snowman decoration on the outside. This easy no-bake recipe is perfect for the holiday season!
Recipe Video – Snowman Oreo Balls:
These Snowman Oreo Balls are quickly becoming a holiday favorite that we make year after year. Each one is an Oreo snowman that’s almost too cut to eat!
To make them, we used our Oreo Truffles recipe as the base, using candy melts on the outside instead of white chocolate to create the snowman appearance.
This no bake recipe only uses a few ingredients: oreo cookies, cream cheese, white candy melts and decorations.
More Oreo Balls:
Snowman Oreo Balls
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz package Oreo cookies, pulverized
- 16 ounces white candy melts
- 8 oz package mini Oreo cookies
- decorating gels, black, light blue and orange colors
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Pulverize large Oreo cookies in a food processor or blender.
- In a medium bowl, mix with cream cheese until blended.
- Shape into 36 one-inch balls, and place onto baking sheet. Place in the refrigerator to chill for one hour.
- Place candy melts into microwavable bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Dip the oreo balls one-by-one into the melted candy melts to cover. Place back onto the baking sheet.
- Spread some candy melt onto a mini-Oreo onto a snowman and repeat. Use decorating gels to make a face.
- Keep chilled until serving.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.