Snowman Oreo Truffles
These Snowman Oreo Truffles are perfect for the holidays with soft oreo cheesecake on the inside and a cute snowman decoration on the outside. So fun!
They’re super easy to make because they are no bake and require only a few ingredients. We used our 4 Ingredient Easy Oreo Truffles Recipe as the base for this Oreo Balls recipe. They’re so cute and attract attention before getting snapped up by your friends!
This recipe is quickly becoming a favorite we make year after year! All you need are oreo cookies, cream cheese, white candy melts and decorations.
Watch how to make Snowman Oreo Truffles:
Snowman Oreo Truffles (With Video)
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz package Oreo cookies, pulverized
- 16 ounces vanilla candy melts
- 8 oz package mini Oreo cookies
- decorating gels - 3 colors
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Pulverize large Oreo cookies in a food processor or blender.
- In a medium bowl, mix with cream cheese until blended. Shape into 36 one-inch balls, and place onto baking sheet. Chill one hour.
- Place candy melts into microwavable bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Dip one-by-one into melts and place back onto sheet.
- Spread some candy melt onto a mini-Oreo onto a snowman and repeat. Use decorating gels to make a face. Chill until serving and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more truffle recipes?
- Oreo Truffles
- Lemon Truffles
- Reindeer Oreo Truffles
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Oreo Truffles
- Ornament Oreo Truffles
Looking for more oreo dessert recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.