Holiday Reindeer Oreo Truffles
These adorable Reindeer Oreo Truffles are soft oreo cheesecake balls coated in chocolate and decorated with candy eyeballs, pretzels and a red candy ball to look like a reindeer. They’re so much fun to make with kids and perfect for holiday parties or as DIY gifts.
These oreo truffles are easier to make than you think, and they’re so much fun!
On the inside you have oreo cheesecake balls made with pulverized oreo cookies and cream cheese. Then you dip them in melted semisweet chocolate, and arrange the pretzels, eyeballs and nose.
They are a holiday variation on our popular Easy 4 Ingredient Oreo Truffles. Happy holidays!
Reindeer Oreo Truffles
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Cut licorice into forty 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Crush the cookies into crumbs in either a food processor/blender or a large ziplock bag.
- In a medium bowl, combine oreo crumbs with cream cheese into a paste.
- Scoop out 1-inch balls, roll in your palms and place on cookie sheet. Freeze 30-60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave at 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth.
- Using two forks, lift an oreo ball into the melted chocolate to coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange the candy eyeballs, red decorating balls and pretzels into a reindeer look following the photos and video.
- Chill for at least 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more oreo truffle recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.