Ugly Christmas Sweater Oreo Truffles
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Ugly Christmas Sweater Oreo Truffles are delicious homemade treats for the holiday season! They’re oreo cheesecake balls coated with dark chocolate and decorated to look like an ugly Chrismas sweater. Easy to make with just 4 ingredients!
With so many people wearing ugly Christmas sweaters these days in the holiday season, why not eat the trend with these adorable truffles?
Ugly Christmas Sweater Oreo Truffles are great to put out at a holiday party and make fabulous gifts too. The best part? You can make them up to a week in advance just like our popular oreo truffles. Happy holidays!
Oreo Truffles (Ugly Christmas Sweater Theme)
- 40 Oreo cookies crushed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 24 oz semisweet chocolate baking chocolate preferred
- holiday sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Cut licorice into forty 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Crush the cookies into crumbs in either a food processor/blender or a large ziplock bag.
- In a medium bowl, combine oreo crumbs with cream cheese into a paste.
- Scoop out 1-inch balls, roll in your palms and place on cookie sheet. Freeze 30-60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave at 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth.
- Using two forks, lift an oreo ball into the melted chocolate to coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Gently press sprinkles into the chocolate in an ugly sweater pattern following the photos and video.
- Chill for at least 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Recipe Tips
- You can store these truffles in a sealed container the fridge for up to a week before serving
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.