The Best Oreo Cheesecake is definitely one of our faves requiring just a few simple ingredients. It’s a round cake lined with oreos on the outside and topped with oreo crumbs and fresh raspberries. So delicious and beautiful at the same time…
This is a great dessert for everyday indulgences, and is festive enough for special occasions likes birthday parties, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day etc. etc. I mean, who wouldn’t like to have a cheesecake like this on their special day?
This is a baked recipe, so you’ll need a 9-inch or 10-inch springform pan like this one. Start by lining it with full size Oreos or any cookies and cream cookies will do.
Then you make the cheesecake in a mixing bowl by combining cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and sour cream. If you want to save on calories, it’s fine to use light cream cheese and light sour cream. It’ll still taste fabulous!
It’s really easy from now on. Simply a matter of baking for 25 minutes in the oven until it’s golden and fluffy. Once it’s cooled down, dust the to with some oreo crumbs and decorate with fresh raspberries for a burst of color.
You can use frozen raspberries that have thawed in a pinch. They taste great, ut just don’t stand to attention the same way as fresh ones.
There’s enough to serve 6-8 people easily (unless everyone wants a second serving!). You can cut pieces right off the springform pan bottom, so there’s no need to unmold the cake.
It’s also a complete dessert as is — no need to add ice cream or garnishes. Watch our quick tutorial to see how to make it:
The Best Oreo Cheesecake (with Video)
- 20 Oreo cookies 14 whole + 6 coarsely chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange 20 oreos in a 9-inch springform pan according to the video.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, gradually adding sugar, vanilla, eggs, sour cream, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in chopped cookies by hand. Then add batter into pan. Bake for 25-30 min. Remove from oven and chill for 1 hour.
- Place raspberries in a circle along the top. Serve and enjoy!
For another popular oreo cheesecake recipe, check out our Oreo Upside Down Cheesecake.