Easy Oreo Cheesecake
This Oreo Cheesecake is thick and creamy with delicious cookies and cream flavors! It has moist chunks of Oreo cookies in the cheesecake as well as whole cookies and raspberries along the outside. It’s easy to make for your next get-together!
This is one of my all-time favorite cheesecake recipes! It melts in your mouth with delicious Oreo flavors with a stunning presentation to boot. The optional raspberries add a pop of color that really elevates this dessert to star status!
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake
To make it, start by lining a springform pan with Oreo cookies along the outside. Then make the cheesecake filling in a mixing bowl:
- Beat the softened cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar and beat until combined.
- Beat in the eggs one by one until combined followed by the sour cream and vanilla.
Add this cheesecake mixture to the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and puffy.
You’ll want to let the cheesecake to cool in the pan for at least one hour after baking. Garnish with the optional raspberries and chill another hour until serving.
Before serving, carefully release the outside of the springform pan, taking care not to topple the oreo cookies.
More oreo cheesecake recipes:
View all dessert recipes
Easy Oreo Cheesecake
- 20 Oreo cookies, 14 whole + 6 coarsely chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (2 bricks)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pint raspberries, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and set aside a 9-inch springform pan.
- Arrange 14 Oreo cookies so they're standing up along the inside edge of the springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until fluffy. Gradually add sugar and beat until combined. Then add the vanilla, eggs, sour cream, mixing well after each addition.
- Using a large wooden spoon, stir the 6 chopped Oreo cookies into the cream cheese mixture. Then spoon the batter into the pan, taking care not to topple the oreos.
- Bake for 25-30 min until a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least one hour.
- Arrange the optional raspberries next to the oreos to form a circle.
- Chill until serving. Then carefully release the outside of the springform pan to expose the Oreos.
- For a lighter option, use light cream cheese and nonfat sour cream.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.