Raspberry Swirl Oreo Cheesecake Tarts
THESE Raspberry Swirl Oreo Cheesecake Tarts are made using mason jar lids.
We noticed some mason jars lying around and started thinking … how could we use them with oreo cheesecake? We came up with this no bake recipe and added in a raspberry swirl effect for more fun.
You can serve them at a party or simply a fun dessert at home. They don’t take long to make, but don’t leave them to the last minute as you’ll need to plan on 4 hours for the cheesecake the set.
Watch this quick tutorial to see how to make them:
Oreo Cheesecake in Mason Jar Lids
- 28 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Separate the cream from oreos using a knife. Place cookies into one small bowl, and creams into another.
- Place cookie pieces into a Ziploc bag and seal. Use a rolling pin to crush into coarse crumbs. Add in melted butter and mix.
- Press the oreo crumbs evenly into mason jar lids and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add milk and microwave 40 seconds until warm. Add in gelatin and wait one minute to soften.
- Set a medium saucepan over low heat. Add cream cheese, sugar, oreo creams, milk mixture and vanilla. Stir until smooth and bubbling.
- Add raspberry jam into a pastry/ziplock bag. Squeeze six 1/4-inch drops onto each cheesecake. Make a swirl pattern using a toothpick/cake tester.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Run a knife around the mason jar lid and carefully unmold cheesecakes to a plate. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.