This Oreo Upside Down Cheesecake is out of this world yummy. We know our fans love Oreos and cheesecake, so we starting thinking about new combinations. This one is a melt-in-your-mouth dessert that is highly addictive!
You can serve this for a casual meal at home or even a dinner party. It’s enough to comfortably serve 12 people, and goes great with coffee, dessert wine and the old standby, milk.
All you need to do is line a round cake pan with parchment paper, add Oreos, make a cheesecake batter, put it on top and bake. Add in a few berries for serving and you’ll be in dessert heaven!
Video Tutorial: Oreo Upside Down Cheesecake
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Easy Upside Down Oreo Cheesecake (with Video)
- 22 Oreo cookies 16 whole and 6 coarsely chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch pan with paper cups and round shaped parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, gradually adding sugar, vanilla, eggs, yogurt, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in chopped cookies by hand. Then add batter into pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min. Remove from oven and transfer to cooling racks. Serve immediately or chill.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here