This Oreo Upside Down Cheesecake is out of this world yummy. We know our fans love Oreos and cheesecake, so we starting thinking about new combinations. This one is a melt-in-your-mouth dessert that is highly addictive!
You can serve this for a casual meal at home or even a dinner party. It’s enough to comfortably serve 12 people, and goes great with coffee, dessert wine and the old standby, milk.
All you need to do is line a round cake pan with parchment paper, add Oreos, make a cheesecake batter, put it on top and bake. Add in a few berries for serving and you’ll be in dessert heaven!
Video Tutorial: Oreo Upside Down Cheesecake
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Easy Upside Down Oreo Cheesecake (with Video)
- 22 Oreo cookies 16 whole and 6 coarsely chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch pan with paper cups and round shaped parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, gradually adding sugar, vanilla, eggs, yogurt, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in chopped cookies by hand. Then add batter into pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min. Remove from oven and transfer to cooling racks. Serve immediately or chill.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here