Holiday Ornament Oreo Truffles
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These adorable Ornament Oreo Truffles are a delicious homemade treat that resembles a Christmas tree ornament. The center is oreo cheesecake covered in white chocolate and decorated with mini Reese’s peanut butter cups and red lace licorice. They’re fun to make with kids and a must-try for the holidays!
With the holidays rapidly approaching, there is nothing better to calm nerves than these oreo truffles. Like our classic 4 Ingredient East Oreo Truffles, they are soft oreo cheesecake on the inside and chocolatey on the outside. So good!
OK, so don’t actually hang them on the tree unless you’re fearless. However, they are truly to die for at a holiday party and will be the first to go.
The best part? You can make them up to a week in advance as a make-ahead recipe, as long as you store them in the fridge. Happy holidays everyone!
Ornament Oreo Truffles
- 40 Oreo cookies crushed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 24 oz white chocolate
- 40 mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- 1 cup red Twizzlers licorice
- 1 holiday sprinkles nonpareils
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Cut licorice into forty 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Crush the cookies into crumbs in either a food processor/blender or a large ziplock bag.
- In a medium bowl, combine oreo crumbs with cream cheese into a paste.
- Scoop out 1-inch balls, roll in your palms and place on cookie sheet. Freeze 30-60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave at 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth.
- Place a toothpick through the Reese's peanut butter cup and into an oreo ball. Holding the toothpick, immerse the ball in white chocolate to coat.
- Place the coated ball on the prepared baking sheet with the peanut butter cup facing up.
- Press the peanut butter cup onto the ball, and slowly remove the toothpick.
- Make a loop out of a piece of licorice, and insert the ends into the peanut butter cup.
- Repeat the previous steps for the remaining oreo balls. Place baking sheet in the fridge to chill for at least 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more oreo truffle recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.