3 Ingredient Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups
Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups are like mini apple pies with a pillowy soft crust and a velvety apple pie filling. They’re a mouthwatering, bite-size dessert you can easily make with only 3 ingredients in 20 minutes! Plus video tutorial!
Watch Video: How to Make Cinnamon Apple Pie Cups
These Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups are an outrageously simple treat that’s perfect for snacking, parties, holidays, you name it! And they’re ready in less than 30 minutes. They’re one of my most popular bite-size desserts along with Apple Pie Tacos and Apple Pie Nachos.
And they are so versatile! We’ve made them for Thanksgiving, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, even Christmas. Served with some icing or ice cream, they suddenly become quite festive and people start to circle around!
This recipe only requires 3 ingredients:
- Refrigerated cinnamon roll dough (I used Pillsbury)
- Apple pie filling
- Icing from the dough package
There’s no mixing, chopping, pastry rolling or anything! All you need is a 12-cup standard muffin tin like this one and you’re good to go.
3 Ingredient Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups (with Video)
- 2 packages refrigerated cinnamon rolls, regular size, 16-18 oz each
- 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- ice cream or icing from cinnamon roll package, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 12-cup standard muffin tin with nonstick baking spray.
- Press one cinnamon roll piece into each muffin cup.
- Fill each cup with apple pie filling.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Drizzle icing on top or serve with ice cream. Enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more apple pie recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.