15 Minute Easy Lemon Truffles
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Lemon Truffles are so easy to make and they look absolutely beautiful! All you need is 15 minutes and 5 simple ingredients: lemon cake mix, butter, sugar, lemon and yellow sprinkles. They go over especially well for parties, potlucks and special occasions. Plus video tutorial!
After the popularity of my Oreo Truffles, I couldn’t stop thinking about more truffle ideas. Today, I’d like to share with you another really simple and easy truffle recipe: Lemon Truffles! The sight of fresh lemons always make me think of delicious desserts like these lemon truffles…
They’re bite size lemon cake balls that are so fragrant and beautiful. We make them for parties and also as gifts for friends and neighbors to brighten anyone’s day.
There is no special equipment needed except a mixing bowl and a plate to roll the truffles in sprinkles. You make the batter and roll it into balls between your palms. This is a fun activity to do with kids if you have little helpers around.
All you need are 5 simple ingredients to make them: fresh lemons, lemon cake mix, butter, sugar and some sprinkles. It’s a no bake recipe except for a quick heat treatment for the cake mix to pasteurize it.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE LEMON TRUFFLES:
More truffle recipes:
15 Minute Easy Lemon Truffles (with Video)
- 1 15-oz box lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 lemon, 1 tbsp juice + 1 tsp zest
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp butter, solid, for your hands
- 1/2 cup yellow sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Place sprinkles on a plate and set aside.
- Spread out the lemon cake mix powder on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes to heat treat.
- In a large bowl, mix the baked cake mix, sugar, melted butter, lemon juice, and zest until it starts to form a dough.
- Butter your hands with the solid cube of butter.
- Make the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Roll each truffle thoroughly in the sprinkles to coat and set onto a separate plate or container.
- Chill for an hour to set. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.