Mint Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Mint Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes combine mint oreos with creamy mint cheesecake for a mouthwatering treat! They make ideal green desserts for potlucks, birthday parties and are will be one of your favorite St Patrick’s Day recipes! They’re ready in 30 minutes with just 6 ingredients. Plus video tutorial!
After the success of our Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes, we decided to make a St Patrick’s Day version. These treats are ideal for anyone who’s a mint lover or whose favorite color is green! Plus, this recipe is fun to make with kids too.
We used mint creme oreos and added non-alcoholic creme de menthe syrup to flavor the cheesecake. If you can’t find mint oreos, Annie’s and Newman’s Own also make a similar product. Failing all that, regular oreos will work just fine too.
HOW TO MAKE MINT OREO CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES
To make them, you’ll need to start by lining a 12-cup muffin tin with white paper cupcakes cups. Then you can place a cookie into each cup.
After that make the cheesecake filling in a mixing bowl using a hand mixer. You’ll need:
- Cream cheese
- Creme de menthe syrup: I recommend Torani which is available online
Once it’s ready, spoon the mixture on top of the cookies to about 3/4 full. Now you’re ready to bake at 350°F (177°C) for about 20 minutes.
And that’s it. You bake for them for 20 minutes and then let them cool before garnishing with optional whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Looking for more cheesecake recipes?
This recipe is easy to make ahead of time. Once cool, simply store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE MINT OREO CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES:
Mint Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes (with Video)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cupcake cups. Add one cookie to each cup.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, eggs until smooth. Then thoroughly mix in add creme de menthe.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- When ready to serve, top with optional whipped cream and grate some chocolate on top. Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute light cream cheese in this recipe if you prefer.
- These cupcakes will last up to 3 days stored in the fridge in an airtight container. You can also freeze them for up to 2 months.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
EQUIPMENT FOR MAKING MINT OREO CHEESECAKE
Editor note: Originally published 3/3/2017 and updated 3/12/2019
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.