Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
If you or your loved ones are fans of red velvet cake, then you definitely need to try these Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies…
And if you need the perfect Valentine’s Day gift, these heart shaped cookies are the perfect treat. If you need a last-minute rush gift, these’ll be ready in 20 minutes flat.
All you need is a few simple ingredients and a heart-shaped cookie cutter to make these. Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Sweetheart Red Velvet Cookies
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 vanilla extract
- Preheat Oven to 350F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, pour cake mix, 2 eggs and vegetable oil into a bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Sprinkle flour over a work surface. Place dough and use a rolling pin (or wine bottle) to roll out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use your cookie cutter to cut out heart shaped cookies. Place on
- Lay cookies out on prepared baking sheet at least an inch apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes, preparing the filling in the meantime.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, butter, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Spread filling onto the bottom of one cookie and place another cookie on top to make a sandwich. Dust with powdered sugar. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Check out our Heart Surprise Cake recipe for another recipe for romance!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.