4-Ingredient Almond Joy Cookies
Almond Joy Cookies are a delicious 4-ingredient recipe that’s ready in just 15 minutes. Perfect for school snacks, take-along treats and gluten-free diets. It doesn’t get any quicker or easier than this! Just mix, bake and enjoy. Plus video tutorial!
Can we all agree on something? Life is better with chocolate, and even better with coconut. These Almond Joy Cookies combine the two in a yummy 4-ingredient recipe that follows in the footsteps of our wildly popular Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
When you’ve got almond joy cravings, you can always succumb to the packaged variety at the supermarket checkout, but these homemade cookies are so much better and fresher tasting. Like Almond Joy times ten!
How to Make Almond Joy Cookies
To make them, you only need 4 ingredients that you’ll probably have in your pantry:
- Shredded coconut
- Almond flour: buy it online or pulverize almonds into a powder in your food processor
- Chocolate chips: semisweet, milk or dark as you like
- Sweetened condensed milk
For vegan almond joy cookies, try to following two substitutions:
- Replace the sweetened condensed milk with coconut cream.
- Use vegan dark chocolate chips
Your cookies will be almost sugar-free, and will still have the delicious chocolate and coconut flavors!
Watch How to Make Almond Joy Cookies:
Almond Joy Cookies (with Video)
- 8 oz unsweetened coconut, flakes or shredded
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup almond powder, or almond flour
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and stir until combined.
- Scoop out or spoon dough into 1 1/2 inch balls onto prepared baking sheet spaced an inch apart.
- Using your finger tips or a spoon, press each cookie to about 3/4-inch thickness.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until brown on the edges.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more cookie recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.