These Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies are the softest, chewiest, easiest cookies… and they’re probably the healthiest cookies you’ll ever eat, considering they’re low-fat, gluten free and dairy-free.
All you need is only 3 ingredients: ripe bananas, some oats and a handful of chocolate chips… The riper the banana, the sweeter your cookie will be.
If your mixture seems too wet, you can always add more oats. And to be super-healthy, just substitute in raisins for the chocolate chips.
They only take about 20 minutes to make, so try them out to see for yourself! Here is our video tutorial that shows how to make them from start to finish:
The Easiest Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (with Video)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Set aside a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas fairly smoothly on the plate using a fork.
- In a medium size bowl, add oats and mashed bananas, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips, mix well. Add more oats if the mixture is too wet.
- Scoop a tablespoon of mixture and flatten it out with fingers. Then place it onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!