Cake Batter Fudge
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Cake Batter Fudge is smooth and creamy with irresistible cake batter flavors. This no-bake treat is easy to make with only 10 minutes of prep. Perfect for a party or holiday, it also makes a fun DIY gift idea!
Watch Video: Cake Batter Fudge
If you’re seeking the best white chocolate fudge, then look no further. The taste is sweet and chocolatey with cake batter accents.
The velvety smooth and creamy texture takes you to a dreamy place, melting in your mouth.
What I also love is that it’s a no-bake recipe that only takes 10 minutes to prepare, and is great to make with little helpers. You still need to let it chill for a few hours to solidify, but your prep time is just 15 minutes. Are you ready?
How to make cake batter fudge
To make cake batter fudge, pour the sweetened condensed milk, butter and white chocolate into the saucepan on medium heat to melt. You can either use white chocolate chips or white baking chocolate here.
Then whisk in the white cake mix and vanilla, stirring until it starts to bubble. This is important to make sure the cake mix dissolves, which helps the fudge to thicken later on.
The last step is adding the sprinkles, and kids will love to help out with this step. Stir half the sprinkles into the saucepan mixture, and the rest in the pan.
By the way, the best pan for this recipe is a 7 or 8 inch square cake pan like this one to get inch-thick pieces. If you are using a 9 or 10 inch pan, you may want to double the recipe.
The choice of sprinkles allows you to adapt this fudge recipe for different celebrations:
- Red and green sprinkles for a Christmas treat
- Red, white and blue sprinkles for Fourth of July or Memorial Day
- Orange and black sprinkles with candy eyeballs for Halloween
- Your loved one’s favorite color for a birthday, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day
So much fun! Regardless of the occasion, everyone just loves this fudge and it always disappears quickly. So it may be wise to double the recipe!
More fudge recipes:
Cake Batter Fudge
- 3/4 cup white cake mix powder
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles, divided
- Line a 7-8 inch square baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Set a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add sweetened condensed milk, butter, white chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Add white cake mix and vanilla extract. Whisk slowly for a minute or two until it starts to bubble, and then remove from heat.
- Stir in half of the sprinkles, and spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- While still warm, add remaining sprinkles across the top and press them lightly into the surface.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to firm up.
- Using a rigid spatula, loosen the fudge from the edge of the pan, cut pieces and lift out for serving. Enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
More cake mix recipes:
View all recipes with cake mix