Easy Teddy Bear Cookies
If you’re in the mood to bake something easy and fun, look no further than these adorable Teddy Bear Cookies.
They create a game day theme using some almonds and just two other ingredients. They are great with ice cream for dessert, or bring them along for your a tailgate. This recipe makes at least 20 cookies, so enough to feed a crowd.
This recipe is easy to make. All you need is a teddy bear cookie cutter, which you can find here if you don’t have one, or at your local bakeware shop!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Easy Teddy Bear Cookies (with Video)
- flour, for rolling
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup almonds, whole
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat and set aide.
- Flour a large surface, and roll out sugar cookie dough to 1/4-inch thickness or less.
- Use teddy bear cookie cutter to cut out shapes. For each shape, gently press an almond into the tummy and use a toothpick to create eyes and a nose.
- Bake for 10 minutes until slightly golden. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.