These Baked Shrimp Fajitas is an easy one pan meal with gorgeously browned and sizzling shrimp mixed with delicious vegetables cooked with fajita seasonings. It tastes amazing and takes only 20 minutes to make. You will find yourself make it again and again…
These Baked Shrimp Fajitas are the baked version of our shrimp fajitas, which are one of our popular shrimp recipes along with Honey Garlic Shrimp, Teriyaki Shrimp, Shrimp Boil Foil Packets and Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp.
How to Make Homemade Fajita Seasoning
Homemade fajita seasoning is so easy to make and tastes much better than store-bought mixes.
To make Fajita Seasoning, you only need to mix 6 simple ingredients: cumin powder, chili powder, paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper. Even better, the seasoning keeps well for up to six months if stored in an airtight container.
How to Serve Shrimp Fajitas
- Drizzle your Shrimp Fajitas evenly with freshly squeezed lime juice and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serve with sour cream over tortillas. If you prefer to serve it with warm flour tortillas, you can warm it in the microwave (about 1 minute)
- Serve it on lettuce with avocado for a low-carb meal.
Sheet Pan Baked Shrimp Fajitas
These Baked Shrimp Fajitas is an easy one pan meal with gorgeously browned and sizzling shrimp mixed with delicious vegetables cooked with fajita seasonings. It tastes amazing and takes only 20 minutes to make.
- 1 1/2 lbs raw shrimp thawed, peeled, deveined
- 3 bell peppers red, yellow, green
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder or minced garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 flour tortillas 8 inch size
Garnishes - optional
- lime wedges
- fresh cilantro chopped
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside a large baking sheet.
- On a work surface, cut onions and peppers into 2-3 inch strips.
- Place peppers, onions and peppers on the baking sheet. Sprinkle cumin, chilli powder, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper on top and drizzle with oil.
- Using tongs or two spoons, toss all ingredients on the pan to coat evenly.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Take the sheet pan out from oven and add the shrimp, using tongs to mix shrimp with vegetables. Return to the oven and bake for another 7 or 8 minutes.
- In the mean time, place the flour tortillas in aluminum foil and place them in the oven as well.
- Remove from oven and squeeze optional fresh lime on top. Serve in tortillas with optional cilantro and sour cream. Enjoy
Looking for more shrimp recipes?
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Coconut Shrimp
- Shrimp Lo Mein
- Shrimp Chow Mein
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
- Pad Thai
- Blackened Shrimp
- Easy Shrimp Boil
- Garlic Butter Shrimp with Parsley
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here