Easy Baked Steak Fajitas
Whenever we get cravings for fajitas, these Baked Steak Fajitas are one of our go-to recipe. So easy to make, and the taco bowls make them really fun to serve up…
These Steak Fajitas are so easy to make, and you can make your own homemade fajita seasoning ahead of time. It can be stored to up to 1 year.
To make the taco bowls, all you need is some 6-8 inch flour tortillas and an upside down muffin pan.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE BAKED STEAK FAJITAS
Check out our Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas for another delicious fajita recipe:
Easy Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas (With Video)
- 1 lb top sirloin or beef tenderloin, sliced into 1/2" strips
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees. Set aside a large baking sheet and a muffin pan.
- Toss the sliced onions, sliced peppers and beef onto the baking sheet along with the cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and use tongs to mix until coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the top third of your oven. Meanwhile, prepare the taco boats.
- Brush the tortillas lightly with melted butter. Then turn your muffin pan upside down and press each tortilla in between two cups to form a flower shape.
- Bake the tortillas in the lower third of your oven for the final 5-6 minutes with the sheet pan. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more fajita recipes?
- 15 Minute Easy Chicken Fajitas
- The Best Baked Chicken Fajitas
- Homemade Fajita Seasoning
- Steak Fajitas Foil Packets
Looking for more Beef Recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.