Easy Salmon Foil Packets
These Salmon Foil Packets are a quick and easy way to bake salmon that’s flakey, delicious and ready in 20 minutes! It makes a great weeknight meal on the lighter side with just a little lemon, butter and seasoning to enhance the flavors. Plus video tutorial!
Salmon is healthy and so delicious baked in foil, which keeps the fish moist while locking in the flavor. If you haven’t tried foil pack cooking yet, then start with this recipe or our Shrimp Boil Foil Packets, Steak Fajita Foil Packets and Fajita Chicken Foil Packets.
While the salmon baking, you can get the rest of your meal ready. The secret is to not overbake the salmon, as it only really takes 12-15 minutes at 375°F depending on the thickness of the fillets.
Salmon foil packets are equally good served with rice, potatoes or noodles to make a complete meal.
Watch How to Make Easy Salmon Foil Packets:
20 Minute Baked Salmon With Veggies In Foil (with Video)
- 1 lb salmon, 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, or Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- fresh parsley, minced, for garnish
- green beans, or veggies (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a microwavable bowl, add lemon juice and butter. Microwave until melted.
- Place salmon pieces with optional vegetable onto a 12-inch square piece of aluminum foil.
- Brush the lemon butter mixture onto the salmon and green beans.
- Season with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning.
- Fold the edges of the foil in to make tightly sealed packages, taking care not to puncture the foil.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Uncover the top of the foil, and broil for one minute.
- Garnish with optional fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more salmon recipes?
Looking for more easy dinner recipes?
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Chicken Pad Thai
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Sheet Pan Chicken With Potatoes and Green Beans
Editor note: Published Feb 16, 2016 and updated July 14, 2018
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.