Bacon Wrapped Corn On The Cob
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob is a delicious way to enjoy fresh corn with an irresistible combination of smokey and sweet flavors. It’s the perfect side dish for a backyard BBQ or party, and only takes minutes to prepare with just 4 ingredients…
Watch How to Make Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob
Whenever fresh corn is in season, fire up the BBQ and make this incredible Bacon Wrapped Corn On the Cob! Everyone will love it.
The sweet corn flavor goes so well with the smokey bacon flavor!
Bacon Wrapped Corn On The Cob (With Video)
- 1 1/2 lbs sliced bacon
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 corn on the cob, shucked
- 6 leaves basil, chopped
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat, or oven to 350F degrees.
- Place 4 slices of bacon side-by-side on a large piece of parchment paper. Arrange basil leaves and jalapeño pepper slices on bacon.
- Place an ear of corn and roll it up in bacon. Slice off excess bacon. Repeat for remaining ears of corn.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook in prepared BBQ/oven for 20 minutes until bacon is crisp.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.