Chocolate covered cheesecake bites are like chocolate truffles but better… and stuffed with cheesecake and raspberries. Easily make these desserts using an ice cube tray for your next party!
Making desserts in ice cube trays is one of our favorite things! We stuff them with delicious fillings that can be unmolded for quick, bite-sized snacks on the go…
They’re an elegant addition to any dessert buffet. Save some extra raspberries to serve alongside for a beautiful presentation.
The first step is coating your ice cube tray with melted semisweet or milk chocolate. Then use a brush or your fingertips to push the chocolate up the sides to coat.
Freeze the tray for 5 minutes while you make the cheesecake filling and get your raspberries ready. Then add some filling and a raspberry to each cube, and top with more melted chocolate.
Since there is no such thing as a standard ice cube tray, you may need to adjust the amount of filling up or down to suit the size of your tray.
Just leave an hour or so to chill so they can firm up. Before unmolding, you may need to bang the tray on your counter to loosen them up.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
These treats can be stored in the fridge in a sealed container for several days, or in the freezer for up to a month. If you want different flavor variations try blueberries or chopped strawberries too…
Ice Cube Tray Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites With Raspberries (Video!)
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 14 raspberries fresh or frozen
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Take an ice cube tray, and coat each cube with chocolate. Freeze for 5 minutes; meanwhile, prepare filling.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla until smooth. Add whipped cream.
- Fill each ice cube 1/4 full with cream cheese mixture. Add 1 raspberry and then cover the rest with cream cheese mix.
- Add melted chocolate on top and chill for 1 hour to set. Remove from fridge and invert to unmold. Serve and enjoy!
We hope you have fun making this recipe! Check out our Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough too: