Who can resist homemade cheesecake dessert bars made with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in the middle? They’re perfect for anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate…
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bars (with Video)
These Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake bars are the perfect dessert for anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate.
- 10 tbsp graham cracker crumbs about 40 crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 stick
- 16 peanut butter cups regular size
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl
- 7 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor or blender, pulverize the graham crackers until fine.
- Add in the melted butter and mix well. It should have the consistency of wet sand.
- Add the graham cracker mixture to the pan, using a water glass to press into the tin.
- Unwrap 16 peanut butter cups and place on top of the graham cracker mixture.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, gradually adding sugar, eggs, and peanut butter, mixing well after each addition. Then add batter into pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min. Remove from oven and let it cool completely.
- Melt 2 tbsp peanut butter in microwave in 30 seconds intervals until smooth. Melt chocolate and 2 tbsp of creamy peanut butter in microwave in 30 seconds intervals or stove over low heat. Stir until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over peanut butter cheese layer. Add melted peanut butter on top and use a knife to create swirls on the surface according to the video.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Let it sit 10 minutes at room temperature before cutting. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more peanut butter cup recipes?
- Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Nutella Peanut Butter Cup Puffs