Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are delicious, bite-size treats with a chocolatey filling and oreo crumb crust! They’re perfect for parties and celebrations!
Here’s a fabulous recipe for days when fresh strawberries are in season and you don’t want to turn on the oven! You can prepare them in about 20 minutes for an easy treat.
We’ve used chocolate to flavor the cheesecake, but you can make plain vanilla cheesecake or add another flavoring. These desserts disappear quickly, so think about doubling the recipe when you’re entertaining.
How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
To make them, wash and pat dry your strawberries. The best strawberries are medium size – not too big to be bite size, but not too small to stuff. Use a paring knife to remove the stems and create a cavity to fill with cheesecake.
Then dip the bottoms in melted chocolate followed by oreo crumbs. That will help them stand up on their own for a fantastic presentation on a platter.
Next, prepare the chocolate cheesecake filling by combining cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, butter and cocoa in a bowl.
Add in some melted chocolate and whipped cream, and voilà – you have the perfect chocolate cheesecake filling ready to go…
That’s really it. All you need to do is pipe the filling into the strawberries. If you don’t have a pastry bag, just fill up a zip top bag and clip off 1/8-inch off a corner with some scissors. Then squeeze the filling out the hole!
Watch Recipe Video:
This tutorial shows how to make cheesecake stuffed strawberries:
More strawberry and chocolate recipes:
View all desserts
Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 pint strawberries, medium or large size
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Oreo cookies, pulverized (see note)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipped cream, or Cool Whip
- Rinse and pat dry strawberries. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
- Cut the top ¼ inch off the strawberries and hollow out with a sharp knife.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate chips in a microwave on medium power in 30 second intervals until smooth, stirring in between. Set aside.
- Pulverize the oreo cookies (see note). and place into another small bowl.
- Dip each strawberry halfway into the melted chocolate chips and then into the pulverized oreos. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, butter, vanilla, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Mix in the remaining melted chocolate until incorporated. Then mix in the whipped cream.
- Fit a pastry bag with a small star decorating tip. Alternatively, you can use a squeeze bottle.
- Pipe filling into each strawberry following the video.
- Keep chilled until serving.
- There are two ways to pulverize the oreo cookies: 1) Pulse 4-5 times in a blender or food processor, 2) Place into a large ziplock bag and pound with a mallet or rolling pin.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.