If you’re a cheesecake lover, these Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are about to become your next obsession!
They’re delicious bite size desserts, and you can make them in 15 minutes with no baking required. Perfect for warmer weather in spring and summer.
Something minor miracle happens when fresh strawberries are combined with cheesecake, or better yet stuffed with cheesecake. Add in some chocolate and oreo crumbs, and you have the best dessert ever!
If you’re entertaining or having a party, these cheesecake stuffed strawberries are a perfect buffet item. Put them out on a platter and watch them disappear in minutes…
To make them, wash and pat dry your strawberries. The best strawberries are medium size – not too big to be bite size, but not too small to stuff. Use a paring knife to remove the stems and create a cavity to fill with cheesecake.
Then dip the bottoms in melted chocolate followed by oreo crumbs. That will help them stand up on their own for a fantastic presentation on a platter.
Next, prepare the chocolate cheesecake filling by combining cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, butter and cocoa in a bowl.
Add in some melted chocolate and whipped cream, and voilà – you have the perfect chocolate cheesecake filling ready to go…
That’s really it. All you need to do is pipe the filling into the strawberries. If you don’t have a pastry bag, just fill up a zip topped bag and clip off 1/8-inch off a corner with some scissors. Then squeeze the filling out the hole!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it from start to finish:
15 Minute Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries (with Recipe)
- 1 pint strawberries medium or large
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons crushed Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Rinse and dry strawberries. Cut the top ¼ inch off the strawberries and hollow out with a sharp knife.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate chips in a microwave on 50% power in 20 second intervals. In another bowl, add crushed cookies.
- Dip each strawberry halfway into melted chocolate chips and then cookie crumbs. Place onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, butter, vanilla, cocoa powder and sugar. Mix in remaining chocolate until incorporated and then whipped cream.
- Using a pastry bag with a small fitting, pipe filling into each strawberry. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Enjoy!
Check out our Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts recipe too:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here