Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are about to become your next obsession if you love cheesecake and strawberries! These bite-size desserts are perfect for parties and will make your mouth water. Plus video tutorial!
We like to make them in the summertime when strawberries are in season, and you can make them in 15 minutes without having to turn on the oven.
A minor miracle happens when fresh strawberries are combined with cheesecake, or better yet stuffed with cheesecake! Add in some chocolate and oreo crumbs, and you have the best dessert ever!
If you’re entertaining or having a party, these cheesecake stuffed strawberries are a perfect buffet item. Put them out on a platter and watch them disappear in minutes…
To make them, wash and pat dry your strawberries. The best strawberries are medium size – not too big to be bite size, but not too small to stuff. Use a paring knife to remove the stems and create a cavity to fill with cheesecake.
Then dip the bottoms in melted chocolate followed by oreo crumbs. That will help them stand up on their own for a fantastic presentation on a platter.
Next, prepare the chocolate cheesecake filling by combining cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, butter and cocoa in a bowl.
Add in some melted chocolate and whipped cream, and voilà – you have the perfect chocolate cheesecake filling ready to go…
That’s really it. All you need to do is pipe the filling into the strawberries. If you don’t have a pastry bag, just fill up a zip top bag and clip off 1/8-inch off a corner with some scissors. Then squeeze the filling out the hole!
WATCH HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES:
Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries (with Video)
- 1 pint strawberries, medium or large size
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Oreo cookies, pulverized (see note)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipped cream, or Cool Whip
- Rinse and pat dry strawberries. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
- Cut the top ¼ inch off the strawberries and hollow out with a sharp knife.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate chips in a microwave on medium power in 30 second intervals until smooth, stirring in between. Set aside.
- Pulverize the oreo cookies (see note). and place into another small bowl.
- Dip each strawberry halfway into the melted chocolate chips and then into the pulverized oreos. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, butter, vanilla, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Mix in the remaining melted chocolate until incorporated. Then mix in the whipped cream.
- Fit a pastry bag with a small star decorating tip.
- Pipe filling into each strawberry following the video.
- Chill until serving. Enjoy!
- Pulse them 4-5 times in a blender or food processor, or
- Place into a large ziplock bag, remove excess air and seal. Then pound with a mallet or rolling pin until crushed.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
For more bite-size chocolate covered desserts:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.