Deep Fried Cheesecake Bites
Deep Fried Cheesecake Bites are a mouthwatering dessert everyone loves. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, they’re perfect for a party. Serve them dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry sauce or your favorite topping. Plus video tutorial!
From time to time, we need to break a few rules whether it’s a Cheat Day, midnight snack, or whatever! Along with our Deep Fried S’mores and Deep Fried Cookie Dough recipes, these cheesecake bites are our most popular deep-fried desserts!
In all seriousness, this is a great way to use up leftover cheesecake, plus there’s no baking required. Pick your favorite flavor: strawberry, blueberry, cherry, even chocolate. The possibilities are endless…
OK, so fried cheesecake may not exactly be diet food, but they’re still bite-size pieces of heaven! If you’re in a sharing mood, then throw a party and distribute the calories among your friends.
They are great stacked in threes on a platter and dusted with powdered sugar. Another fun idea is making cheesecake pops if you have a stand and some sticks. To really want to elevate this dessert, drizzle with some sauces as well!
If you want to go all out, then serve these deep fried cheesecake bites with some Deep Fried Cookie Dough bites too. The recipes use the same deep frying technique.
This recipe starts with your favorite frozen or leftover cheesecake. Cut it into 1-2 inch cubes on a cutting board:
Then heat up your deep fryer or a quart of oil in a saucepan to 375°F. A thermometer is recommended to make sure the oil is hot enough. Then place your cheesecake pieces in for about 3 minutes at a time.
Watch How to Make Deep Fried Cheesecake:
The Best Deep Fried Cheesecake (with Video)
- 17 ounces frozen or leftover cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 quart vegetable oil, for frying
- powdered sugar for serving, optional
- strawberry, chocolate or caramel sauces for serving, optional
- Place the frozen cheesecake on a cutting board and cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan or deep fryer, pour in oil until 2-3 inches deep and heat to 375F°F. Set aside a paper towel lined plate or a wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Whisk in milk and 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil until smooth.
- Dip a frozen cheesecake piece into the batter until coated, shake off excess and drop into the hot oil.
- Fry for 3 minutes, turning every minute.
- Remove to prepared plate/rack, and repeat frying steps with remaining cheesecake pieces in batches of 3-5 at a time.
- Dust with optional sugar and drizzle with optional sauces. Serve warm and enjoy!
Looking for more deep-fried treats?
Editor note: Post updated 2/9/2018 with additional detail
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.