Cake Mix Cookies have become one of my go-to recipes when I crave for the soft and chewy cookies, yet feel a bit lazy. They are super easy to make, and taste amazingly delicious!
Another of our faves are cheesecakes. So rather than having to choose, we combined them in these delicious Cheesecake Stuffed Cake Mix Cookies. They’re kind of like the best of both worlds…
The best part is that cheesecake is a surprise stuffed inside the cookies. You make cheesecake balls and wrap the cookie dough around it to make a ball that goes onto the cookie sheet.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them from start to finish:
Cheesecake Stuffed Cake Mix Cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 oz white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Set aside a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, icing sugar, and flour. Mix until smooth. Using a spoon or melon baller to scoop out the mixture and place on parchment paper. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Add eggs and oil to the cake mix to make the cookie dough.
- Use a large spoon to scoop out the cake cookie dough, and flatten with your hands. Place the cheesecake ball into the center and wrap the cookie dough around into a ball.
- Repeat for remaining cheesecake-cookie dough balls. Place them onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Take cookies out of the oven and cool several minutes.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate. Chill for 10 minutes to let the chocolate firm up. Serve and enjoy!