No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
These No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites will become your new sweet obsession! They feature a mouthwatering combination of cheesecake, raspberries, chocolate and coconut with an almond crust. Perfect for a grab-and-go snack or a party! Plus video tutorial!
What makes this recipe different is the crunchy crust made with almonds, dates, coconut and honey. It definitely packs a lot of nutrition into each bite, so great for a grab-and-go snack.
Watch How to Make Raspberry Cheesecake Bites:
Raspberry Cheesecake Bites (with Video)
- 1 cup almonds, chopped or whole
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup Kiwi, diced
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Add the almonds, dates, coconut flakes, salt, and honey into a blender or food processor. Blend or pulse several seconds.
- Line a loaf pan with wax/parchment paper. Press the almond mixture onto the bottom. Place into freezer.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. Fold in the raspberries and kiwi.
- Dollop into the loaf pan and spread evenly across the base.
- Drizzle melted milk chocolate on top of cheesecake, and add coconut flakes. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Editor note: Published November 7, 2016 and updated April 10, 2018
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.