The Best Grilled Asian Garlic Steak Kebabs
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
With summer grilling season fast approaching, we can all use some new recipes for kabobs and skewers. Thinking about Memorial Day and Fourth of July? Then these Grilled Beef Kabobs are made for you!
They feature a delicious marinade that keeps the meat tender while giving you a burst of honey garlic flavor. If you’re feeding a crowd, then double or triple the recipe and feast away!
You’ll want to pick up at least 1 1/2 pounds of beef for these skewers. Top sirloin is usually the most economical cut along with chuck steak. You can use strip loin or tenderloin if you want to go all out. Happy grilling!
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Asian Garlic Steak Kabobs
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin steak
- 1 large onion
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- green onions, minced, for serving
- Cut up the beef into 1 1/2 inch cubes, removing any excess gristle or fat.
- Slice the onion into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil, sugar, ginger and sesame seeds.
- In a large ziplock bag, add the steak, onions and sauce mixture. Seal the bag and massage with your hands. Then chill for at least an hour to marinate.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat; while it's heating prepare the kabobs by adding beef and onions to about 8 skewers.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes until the meat is browned on the outside. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Looking for more Beef Recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.