Two Cheese Bread Bowl Dip
This Two Cheese Bread Bowl Dip features melty camembert and cheddar cheeses with homemade crispy dipping sticks. It’s like cheese fondue that’s baked to bubbly perfection in the oven! Perfect as an hors d’oeuvre for a holiday party, on game day or anytime you want to feed a hungry crowd.
Watch Video: How to Make a Bread Bowl Dip:
Serve this up anytime you’re entertaining and it’ll be the first to go. People love to dip the chunks of bread in the melted cheese, and you can add in carrot and celery sticks too. So much fun!
You can substitute other cheeses if you prefer. Mozzarella, havarti, jack and mini brie all work well. Just make sure they’re small enough to fit into a bread loaf or can be easily cut down.
To make it, all you need is a large enough bread loaf, two cheeses you like best, some olive oil and seasonings. It only takes 5-10 minutes to prepare before it goes into the oven.
More Bread Bowl recipes:
Easy Two Cheese Bread Bowl (With Video)
- 1 large bread loaf, rectangular or oval
- 1 camembert cheese
- 1 lb block cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh herbs, parsley or other
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a serrated knife, cut a round well into the bread loaf to the size of the camembert cheese. Cut a well to the size of the cheddar cheese.
- Take the two bread cutouts and slice into dipping size sticks. Set aside.
- Place two cheeses into the wells. Place loaf onto baking sheet with dipping pieces around.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, Italian seasoning and minced fresh herbs. Lightly brush entire loaf and cutout pieces.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.