2 Ingredient Easy Nutella Pie Pull Apart
Nutella Pie Pull Apart has mouthwatering morsels of flaky pastry with Nutella in between, all arranged in a gorgeous blossom pattern that’s perfect for a party! Pull apart the bite-size pieces that will melt in your mouth. Make it with just 2 ingredients in about 30 minutes. Plus video tutorial!
After our Cherry Pie Pull Apart and Pumpkin Pie Pull Apart recipes went viral on Pinterest, several readers requested a version with chocolate… This one is so attractive, and you can make it with either Nutella or chocolate 🙂
Each piece is about 50 calories, so it’s easy on the waistline. We’ve served it as part of a holiday buffet as well as game day parties, and everyone really digs in!
How to Make Nutella Pie Pull Apart
There are only two ingredients required to make it, plus one optional:
- Pie Crust: I used two packages of refrigerated Pillsbury pie dough, but you can also make your own pie crust if you prefer.
- Nutella: Any chocolate hazelnut spread will work, or you can use melted chocolate chips
- Egg Wash (Optional): For an attractive look, you can brush the dough lightly with beaten egg before baking
There are 4 steps for making this Nutella pie pull apart:
- Roll out the pie dough to about 1/8-inch / 3 cm thickness
- Cut into 2-inch circles
- Fill each circle with a 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella
- Pinch the end together with your fingers
- Place in a circular baking pan or pie plate
Once the pan is packed full, then you’re ready to bake. Always follow the product directions, but it takes about 12-15 minutes at 400°F for a Pillsbury pie crust, or follow the instructions of the product you’re using.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE NUTELLA PIE PULL APART:
2 Ingredient Easy Nutella Pie Pull Apart (With Video)
- 2 packages refrigerated pie dough
- 1/2 cup Nutella, approx.
- 1 egg, beaten, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a round 8-9 inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- On a work surface, roll out the pie dough.
- Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter (or similarly sized water glass), cut as many circles as possible from the dough. Repeat for the second pie dough.
- Pick up one circle and spread about a half teaspoon onto it with a knife. Fold into a semi-circle, pinch the ends together and place in the pan facing up.
- Repeat for remaining circles, arranging the pieces into a circular pattern in the pan.
- Brush with optional beaten egg, and then bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges turn golden.
- Serve in the pan, or use a spatula to get beneath the parchment and lift the pie up onto a serving plate.
Looking for more Nutella recipes?
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.