Pumpkin Pull Apart Pie
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Pumpkin Pull Apart Pie has flaky pastry and pumpkin filling in a delectable, bite-sized presentation. You can make it in a springform pan with just 2 ingredients for easy preparation. Perfect for a holiday party or anytime!
So I have to confess to being a year-round pumpkin pie buff. The more I eat, the more I want and it kind of keeps on going. Enter this pumpkin pull apart pie – it’s just as tasty, but quicker to make with fewer calories.
This is a 2 ingredient recipe using just pie dough and canned pumpkin pie filling. It’s perfect for sharing with friends or serving at a party as bite size finger food. We put them out last year and got rave reviews. Here’s how to make it:
Cut circles out of the pie dough, snip to the middle of each circle, spread on some filling and wrap into a rose petal shape. Repeat until the pan is full, and bake for 12-15 minutes. It’s a fun group activity if you have kids around too…
Watch How to Make a Pull Apart Pie:
More pull apart pies:
Pumpkin Pull Apart Pie
- 2 packages refrigerated pie dough, I used Pillsbury
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a round 8-9 inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- On a work surface, spread out the pie dough.
- Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter (or similarly sized water glass), cut as many circles as possible from the dough.
- Using scissors, snip halfway through each circle to the center.
- Spread about a half teaspoon of pumpkin pie filling onto each circle. Curl the circle into a rose petal cone shape. Repeat for remaining circles.
- Arrange the pieces sticking up in a circular pattern in the prepared pan.
- Brush with optional beaten egg, and then bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges turn golden.
- Serve in the pan, or use a spatula to get beneath the parchment and lift the pie up onto a serving plate.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.