Pumpkin Pie Pull Apart (2 Ingredient)
So I have to confess to being a year-round pumpkin pie buff. The more I eat, the more I want and it kind of keeps on going. Enter these pumpkin pie bites – just as tasty as the pie itself, but quicker to make and fewer calories…
This is a 2 ingredient recipe using just pie dough and canned pumpkin pie filling. It’s perfect for sharing with friends or serving at a party as bite size finger food. We put them out last year and got rave reviews. Here’s how to make it:
Cut circles out of the pie dough, snip to the middle of each circle, spread on some filling and wrap into a rose petal shape. Repeat until the pan is full, and bake for 12-15 minutes. It’s a fun group activity if you have kids around too…
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 2 packages refrigerated pie dough
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a round 8-9 inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- On a work surface, spread out the pie dough.
- Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter (or similarly sized water glass), cut as many circles as possible from the dough.
- Using scissors, snip halfway through each circle to the center.
- Spread about a half teaspoon of pumpkin pie filling onto each circle. Curl the circle into a rose petal cone shape. Repeat for remaining circles.
- Arrange the pieces sticking up in a circular pattern in the prepared pan.
- Brush with optional beaten egg, and then bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges turn golden.
- Serve in the pan, or use a spatula to get beneath the parchment and lift the pie up onto a serving plate.
Check out our Cherry Pie Pull Apart too.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.