Braided Nutella Bread
There is something special about this 3 Ingredient Braided Nutella Bread. Maybe it’s the fun of tearing it apart like a croissant. Or the sensation of nutella melting in your mouth. Or how versatile they are for breakfast, snacks, lunch or dinner treats.
Heck, we even eat them on movie nights! They look so attractive and their zebra stripes make them so much fun to eat.
There is no special preparation required for this recipe. All you need is a baking sheet, some crescent roll dough, some nutella and an egg.
Watch How To Make Nutella Bread
Super Easy Striped Nutella Crescent Roll Bread (with Video)
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- flour for rolling, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat and set aside.
- Open cans of dough and slice into 3 pieces each. Spread optional flour onto a flat surface.
- Roll out each piece to about 1/4 inch thickness. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of nutella on top and pinch into a ball.
- Roll each ball out to an oval shape. Using a sharp knife, make widthwise incisions across about 1/2-inch apart on each piece.
- Turn pieces over and roll up lengthwise. Shape into a crescent and pinch ends together with beaten egg. Brush tops with egg.
- Place breads onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden. Enjoy hot, warm or cold!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.