This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Nutella Donuts combine chocolate hazelnut spread with crescent roll dough to make a cruller-shaped donuts you bake in the oven. They’re light and fluffy, plus you can make them with just 3 ingredients!
So it’s no secret that we have a love affair going on with Nutella! Whether it’s our Nutella Banana Crescent Ring or Nutella Pull Apart Pie or Braided Nutella Bread, these desserts are some of our favorites and will be yours too!
Today we’re making these baked Nutella donuts using crescent roll dough. Instead of having to stuff the Nutella into the middle as a chocolate filling, it gets woven throughout!
We’ve put these out for Game Day and people went crazy for them. They’re perfect for a party or potluck, although you might want to double the recipe!
How to Make Nutella Donuts
These donuts are super-easy to make. Unroll the crescent roll dough and pull off one triangular piece. Spread Nutella across the top and roll it up, pinching the two ends together to seal. Repeat for the remaining triangles.
Put the donuts on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Before baking, you can brush them with beaten egg and sprinkle with optional cinnamon sugar if you like. Then bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Watch Recipe Video
This quick video tutorial shows how to make these Nutella donuts:
More donut recipes
Easy Nutella Donuts
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls, I used Pillsbury
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon sugar, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Set aside a sheet pan and line with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Take 1 roll and pinch seams together to form one long rectangle.
- Spread 1 Tbsp Nutella evenly over dough to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Roll up dough starting at longest side; pinch to seal.
- Place seam side down and use sharp knife to slice dough lengthwise to form 2 halves.
- Pinch the top of the 2 halves together, and then twist halves together with cut sides of dough facing up. Shape into circle; gently pinch ends together.
- Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.