Nutella and Banana Ice Cream
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Nutella and Banana Ice Cream is a delicious frozen treat with just 2 ingredients and no added sugar! This easy recipe is no-churn, so you can make it in minutes.
Calling all chocolate and banana lovers! Look no further for a luscious frozen dessert combining these two amazing flavors. This Nutella and banana ice cream is refreshing and creamy. The perfect way to beat the heat in summertime!
You can serve it by itself in bowls or combine with other ice creams for a beautiful color contrast. Garnish with fresh berries when you want to add a splash of color!
How to Make Nutella Ice Cream
To make it, get your equipment ready upfront since this recipe moves quickly. You’ll want a mixing bowl, a medium whisk and a 1-quart airtight container with lid.
Spoon the Nutella into the bowl and set aside. Next, peel the bananas and put them on a large plate. Mash with a fork so it’s as smooth as possible without too many lumps.
Now whisk the mashed bananas into the Nutella together until thoroughly combined. Pour the batter into the container and seal the lid tight. Freeze for 3-4 hours until solid.
As it’s usually quite hard, you may want to soften for 5-10 minutes before scooping and serving.
Watch Recipe Video:
This quick tutorial shows how to make nutella and banana ice cream:
More frozen desserts:
View all dessert recipes
Banana Nutella Ice Cream
- 6 large bananas
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Set aside a mixing bowl, medium whisk and an airtight container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Spoon the Nutella to the mixing bowl.
- Peel the bananas and place on a large plate. Using a fork, mash the bananas for a few minutes until most lumps are removed.
- Add the mashed bananas to the bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined with the Nutella.
- Pour into the airtight container and put the lid on. Freeze for at least 4 hours until firm.
- Remove from the freezer to soften for several minutes before scooping and serving.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.