Nutella Banana Crescent Ring
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Nutella Banana Crescent Ring is a mouthwatering combination of Nutella and banana in a unique flakey pastry ring. It’s a festive idea for a party with a stunning presentation, perfect for brunch or get-togethers. Plus video tutorial!
On the streets of Paris, it’s hard not to notice the aroma of Nutella and banana crepes wafting through the streets. For those of you who aren’t inclined to make crepe batter, this Nutella Banana Crescent Ring is for you! It’s also one of our biggest Instagram posts ever with over 2 million views!
Crescent rings are made with crescent roll dough used to make croissants along with fresh bananas, a dusting of cinnamon sugar, a drizzle of chocolate sauce and a side of ice cream. Typically they’re savory like our Chicken Crescent Ring, but we’ve done other sweet variations like our Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Ring.
This dessert is easy to serve and even easier to eat! We get rave reviews every time.
More Nutella recipes:
- Nutella Pie Pull Apart
- Braided Nutella Bread
- Nutella Donuts
- Nutella Banana Ice Cream
- Nutella Stuffed Oreo Puffs
Best of all, you only need 5-ingredients and about 30 minutes to make it. Kids will love helping out to put the banana and Nutella onto the crescent roll dough.
Watch How to Make Nutella Banana Crescent Ring:
Nutella Banana Crescent Ring (with Video)
- 3 large bananas
- 1 8-oz can crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- chocolate sauce and ice cream for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Dust a work surface with flour. Unwrap the crescent roll dough into a large rectangle.
- Use a knife to score widthwise at 1 1/2 inch intervals. Spread Nutella across one third of the dough lengthwise (see video).
- Peel bananas and chop into 3 pieces each. Add on top of Nutella and roll dough up into one long straight roll.
- Shape dough into a round ring. Dust with cinnamon sugar and carefully place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle optional chocolate sauce on top and add ice cream. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.