Chocolate and bananas are such a mouthwatering combination… They come together beautifully in this Nutella Banana Crescent Ring:
It’s a delicious crescent roll dessert with a dusting of cinnamon sugar, a drizzle of chocolate sauce and a side of ice cream. Whenever we make this for a party, it gets completely devoured!
This recipe is our biggest Instagram post with over 2 million views on our page!
Best of all, you only need 5-ingredients and about 30 minutes to make it. Kids will love helping out to put the banana and nutella onto the crescent roll dough. Watch our video to see how to make it:
Easy Nutella And Banana Stuffed Crescent Ring (with Video)
- 3 large bananas
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- chocolate sauce and ice cream for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Dust a work surface with flour. Unwrap the crescent roll dough into a large rectangle.
- Use a knife to score widthwise at 1 1/2 inch intervals. Spread Nutella across one third of the dough lengthwise (see video).
- Peel bananas and chop into 3 pieces each. Add on top of Nutella and roll dough up into one long straight roll.
- Shape dough into a round ring. Dust with cinnamon sugar and carefully place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle optional chocolate sauce on top and add ice cream. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Tips-To make cinnamon sugar, combine 1/4 cup white sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Check out our Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes for another yummy dessert:
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here