Cheesy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
Finding the perfect snack when you’re entertaining can be difficult, with all those picky eaters out there. But you can’t go wrong with this Cheesy Pull Apart Pizza Bread!
This is the ultimate crack bread to make for a party, and it takes less than 30 minutes to make. This will become your new go-to party appetizer that you make again and again. Guests will love that it’s a pull apart, so they can dig right in!
How To Make Cheesy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
To make it, all you need is a nice round loaf of bread from the bakery or supermarket. It can be any type you like, although white or whole wheat is a good place to start.
You slice it into a 1-inch grid about three quarters of the way down, so it doesn’t fall apart. Then insert some yummy pepperoni slices and cheese into the bread.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it from start to finish:
Cheesy Pull Apart Pizza Bread (with Video)
- 1 round loaf Bread
- 12 Pepperoni Slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- marinara, ranch, or hot sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Slice a 1-inch grid into your bread about 3/4 deep.
- Slide mozzarella cheese and pepperoni evenly into where you cut.
- Mix 1/2 cup of melted butter together with 2 tsp of Italian seasoning. Brush the outside of the entire bread loaf.
- Wrap loaf in foil and place on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve hot with marinara dipping sauce and enjoy!
Check out our 15-minute Greek Pita Pizza for another fun pizza recipe.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.