Aren’t we all looking for new ways to share amazing pizza? This delicious Pull Apart Pizza Bread Star you can easily make in 20 minutes with just 5 ingredients. And no pizza cutter needed because it’s a pull apart!
We love that this recipe is so versatile. You can make it for parties, holidays, date nights and even Valentine’s Day. The smell from the oven is incredible and it gets temptingly puffy! It’s fun to make with someone too!
We’ve served it at football parties and even the Super Bowl. Guests were vying for position to get a pull-apart with lots of melted cheese and some marinara sauce for dipping. People loved it so much, we ended up making a second!
Keep in mind this is a good vegetarian option, since there’s no meat. Don’t forget your friends will probably want to help making it. Use the leftover dough to make a few extra pizza bomb pull-aparts for the side…
Watch our quick video tutorial to see how to make it:
Super Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread Star (with Video)
- 3 packages refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- marinara sauce for dipping optional
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Open a can of dough and place onto a piece of parchment paper. Make a circle outline in the dough using a 10-inch round cake pan or plate.
- Spread half of the marinara sauce over the dough circle. Add half of shredded Mozzarella. Place another dough on top. Repeat.
- Cover with the third can of dough. Put the cake pan/plate on top, and use a sharp knife to cut away excess dough.
- Place a small bowl upside down in the middle. Cut layered dough into 12 equal parts/petals, leaving the center intact.
- Grasp adjacent petals and twist twice in opposite directions. Repeat for remaining petals and lift parchment paper onto baking sheet.
- In a small bow, beat eggs with water. Brush the pizza star evenly with it. Bake 20 min until brown. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here