Pizza sliders may be our favorite way to eat pizza…
Don’t we all love pizza? But let’s face it: we don’t always have time to roll out the pizza dough and chop toppings, and frozen pizza doesn’t cut it.
Enter these amazing pizza sliders fresh from the oven using dinner rolls. They’re such a thing that Arby’s even added them to their menu. But we’re talking about an even better homemade version here…
They only take about 10 minutes to make, and get the kids involved if you have little helpers.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Easy Pepperoni Pizza Pull-apart Sliders
- 1 package dinner rolls about 20 rolls
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 50 slices pepperoni
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter or olive oil
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- fresh parsley chopped, optional
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees and set aside a 9x13 inch rectangular baking pan.
- Using a long bread knife, carefully slice the dinner rolls in half lengthwise without pulling the rolls apart. Then set the tops aside.
- Spread marinara sauce evenly across the bottoms.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese slices on top of marinara sauce. Then add pepperoni slices on top of the mozzarella.
- Add the remaining mozzarella cheese slices on top of the pepperoni. Then put the dinner roll tops back on.
- In a small-medium bowl, mix the olive oil with the parmesan cheese and spices.
- Brush the sliders with the olive oil mixture. Then place in the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle optional parsley on top. Serve and enjoy!