Bacon Stuffed French Toast Rollups
Here is a breakfast idea straight out of foodie heaven! Bacon Stuffed French Toast Rollups are a fun and easy way to break out of breakfast boredom.
All you need is some bread, eggs, milk, bacon and cinnamon sugar. They are so delish, you’ll wonder why it took so long to discover! Try them for a fabulous breakfast or brunch…
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Bacon Stuffed French Toast Roll Ups
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 slices bacon, 4 halved slices
- maple syrup for serving, optional
- Cut the crusts from the bread and flatten with a rolling pin.
- In a large bowl, add the egg and milk and mix together. In another bowl, add the sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Once bacon is done cooking and has cooled, place each slice in the center of each slice of bread. Roll the bread around the bacon, and squeeze together to firm.
- Coat the bacon roll ups with egg mixture. Place a skillet over medium-high heat, and grease with butter.
- Place the bacon roll ups onto pan, cook for 3 minutes, and rotate to cook other side.
- Roll the bacon roll ups in the cinnamon sugar mixture and drizzle with optional maple syrup. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
If you’re looking for more breakfast rollups recipes, check out our French Toast Cannoli Rollups.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.