Christmas Tree Pull Apart Pizza Bread
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Get ready for the holidays with this fun Christmas Tree Pull Apart Pizza Bread.
It’s a fun appetizer snack for holiday entertaining, and let’s face it: people just love reaching over to pull off a piece! The Christmas tree shape and colors put it over the top…
If you have friends or kids around, they will love to help make this recipe. There are about 30 pieces to bake in total, so everyone will have fun making a few. And isn’t that what the holidays are all about? Spending time together and lending a helping hand!
This recipe is versatile and will work well with any refrigerated pizza crust and homemade pizza dough if you’re feeling adventurous.
For the cheese, we used for one-inch square chunks of mozzarella for mild flavor and ease of preparation. However, feel free to substitute in your favorite melty cheese, or even use a combination for fun.
Don’t worry if your dough balls are different sizes. After baking and topping with fresh herbs and tomatoes, no one will notice!
Watch this quick tutorial to see how to make it:
Cheesy Christmas Tree Pull Aparts
- 2 packages refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Open cans of pizza dough and place on a work surface. Stretch out and cut 30 three-inch squares.
- Cut cheese into 1-inch cubes. Place one cube on top of each square. Then pinch edges together tightly to form a ball.
- Place each ball onto baking sheet in Christmas tree formation: 7 balls / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 / 1 plus 1-2 for the stump.
- Bake for 15 - 17 minutes. Start checking regularly after 10 minutes to make sure it's not getting too dark.
- Remove from oven, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with herbs. Add in tomatoes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.