Braided Pull Apart Pizza Bread
Braided Pull Apart Pizza Bread is a gorgeous appetizer that resembles a loaf of braided french bread, except it’s actually pizza! This dish looks so good and is perfect for a party.
Slice it hot to get epic cheese pulls that are so good! We’ve served it on game day and our guests devoured two of them in about three minutes flat.
Watch this video tutorial to see how to make it:
Braided Pull Apart Pizza Bread (with Video)
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup olive oil, melted
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- egg wash, optional
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped fine
- marinara sauce, for dipping
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Line a medium baking sheet with parchment or a nonstick baking mat and set aside.
- On a work surface, stretch out pizza dough into a large rectangle, about 12x14".
- Cut the dough widthwise into six strips, and add olive oil, Italian seasoning and cheese down the middle of each strip.
- Using your fingers, bring the edges together, pinching to seal into long tubes.
- Place three tubes side by side, and then weave together to make a braid, inserting pepperoni slices in between as you go. Pinch at each end to attach.
- Repeat previous step for the remaining three tubes to make a second loaf.
- Place braids on prepared baking sheet and brush with optional egg wash.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with optional chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
Check out our Pizza Star recipe too:
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.