Ever notice how lunchtime or brunchtime rolls around and you need a quick idea to feed a crowd? Or it’s midnight and you’ve got the munchies in a serious way? At times like these, look no further than this Ham and Cheese Pizza Pull Apart Bread recipe…
This recipe works great for lunch and brunch, and we’ve also served it at small get-togethers and parties. Heck, it would work for sharing at movie night too! People love to pull off a piece and taste all its melty goodness straight out of the oven…
It’s an easy recipe that only requires 5 simple ingredients (bread, cheese, ham, oil and seasoning). And it fits inside any rectangular loaf pan easily to bake in the oven.
If you’re not a big fan of mozzarella for any reason, you can easily substitute in cheddar, havarti, jack, or swiss cheese.
Video: Ham & Cheese Pull Apart Bread
Watch our video to see how to make it:
Ham and Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- 9-11 slices sandwich bread
- 8-10 slices ham
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- fresh parsley (optional) chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Line a rectangular loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut the crusts off the bread. In a small bowl, whisk together oil and Italian seasoning. Brush all slices of bread.
- Stack up a slice of bread, ham and then shredded cheese. Repeat until you have enough height to fit snugly into the pan.
- Carefully press the stack into the pan. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 mins until bubbly and browned. R
- Remove from oven and garnish with optional parsley. Serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here