If you love chocolate mousse, then you have to try this quick and easy Polka Dot Chocolate Mousse. You wouldn’t guess it’s a 3-ingredient dessert that’s so easy and fun to make.
Watch our quick tutorial to see how to make it:
Polka Dot Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup mini marshmallows plus a dozen for decorating the glass
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate or 2 cups chocolate chips
- Cut 10-20 mini marshmallows into halves. Press the sticky sides against the inside of serving glasses.
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add the cream and marshmallows. Heat until the marshmallows melt.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add chocolate. Stir until smooth and spoon into serving glasses.
- Chill for about 20 minutes. Top with fresh berries for serving and dust with powdered sugar. Serve and enjoy!