If you love chocolate mousse, then you have to try this quick and easy Polka Dot Chocolate Mousse. You wouldn’t guess it’s a 3-ingredient dessert that’s so easy and fun to make.
Watch our quick tutorial to see how to make it:
Polka Dot Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup mini marshmallows plus a dozen for decorating the glass
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate or 2 cups chocolate chips
- Cut 10-20 mini marshmallows into halves. Press the sticky sides against the inside of serving glasses.
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add the cream and marshmallows. Heat until the marshmallows melt.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add chocolate. Stir until smooth and spoon into serving glasses.
- Chill for about 20 minutes. Top with fresh berries for serving and dust with powdered sugar. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here