The Best S’mores Pizza
Who doesn’t like smores!? There’s something about that luscious graham cracker, roasted marshmallow and chocolate combination that makes us all drool. This S’mores Pizza is an easy smores dessert anyone can make at home with some simple ingredients.
The question is how to get by with those smores cravings when there’s no campfire in sight? Well search no more, since you can make this indoors at home using your oven. This.Is.Awesome.
If you have kids around, they’ll love helping to make the batter and sprinkling on the chocolate chips. And, of course, eating up the final product!
This recipe is easy to make. Just make sure you have a 12-13 inch pizza pan like this one handy for baking. A few large bowls are helpful too, although we’ve been known to use a large pot in a pinch.
Smores Pizza is best served warm. If you’re bringing it to a potluck or party, then you can also reheat for 5 minutes at 250 degrees.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make it:
Easy S’mores Pizza (with Video)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- chocolate sauce for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Grease a round pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray or oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Then mix in dry ingredients until combined.
- Roll out dough onto prepared pan. Bake 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and then add mini marshmallows. Bake 3 more minutes until golden.
- Sprinkle optional crumbs and drizzle chocolate sauce on top. Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to try our other smores recipes and let us know which one you like best!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.