This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This S’mores Pizza has a homemade crust that’s topped with graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows and melted chocolate. It’s a decadent dessert that’s easy to make and guaranteed to satisfy your s’mores cravings!
S’mores are always a fave, but it’s not obvious how to make them easily for a crowd especially without a campfire! This S’mores Pizza is the solution and it’s easy to make in the oven just like our S’mores Stuffed Skillet Cookie.
It’s rich and packed full of mouthwatering s’mores flavors, perfect for a party, potluck or game day celebration. It looks fabulous and is easy to serve!
How to Make S’mores Pizza
The first step is to make the dough:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients: graham cracker crumbs, all-purpose flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients: unsalted butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
Once you’ve made this dough, press it into a pizza pan to make the crust. Now you’re going to bake it for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
It should have started to puff up slightly like regular pizza dough. Then remove it from the oven to add the toppings: mini-marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips. Try not to drool!
Now it only needs about 3 more minutes of baking, just until the marshmallows start to brown. Watch closely to avoid burning. If the marshmallows haven’t browned, you can always broil for 1-2 minutes more.
Serve warm. You can also make it ahead of time and store it at room temperature for one day covered in plastic wrap.
Watch How to Make Smores Pizza:
More S’mores Desserts:
View all dessert recipes
Easy S’mores Pizza
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips, semisweet or milk chocolate
- chocolate sauce, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 10-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another medium bowl, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Add the graham cracker mixture to the butter mixture, mixing until combined.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan so it's an even thickness.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the mini-marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Return the pizza to the oven to bake for 3 minutes more until the marshmallows are golden.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle optional graham cracker crumbs on top. Drizzle optional chocolate sauce. Serve warm.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.