Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Here is something cute, fun and easy. Whether you’re making something for a special someone, or frankly just for yourself lol, Cinnamon Roll Hearts only require 3 ingredients and will be ready within a half hour…
All you need is a package of refrigerated pizza dough and some cinnamon sugar. You can buy it readymade here or easily make it by combining a half cup of sugar with two tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
Kids will love helping you roll up the dough and sprinkle the sugar.
After 15-20 minutes in the oven, look at the amazing result you get! They are so fun to eat, you can pack a few on-the-go or dip them into maple syrup or caramel sauce for a treat at home.
Watch our tutorial to see how EASY these are to make:
Cinnamon Roll Hearts
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar 1/2 cup sugar + 2 tbsp cinnamon
- maple syrup or caramel sauce for serving optional
- Preheat over to 400F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Unroll pizza dough into a rectangle on a work surface. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly across.
- Using your fingertips, roll up the long edge halfway, and repeat on the second long edge. The two rolls should now be touching.
- Using a sharp knife, cut roll into 1-inch segments. Place them face-up on the baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden. Remove from oven. Serve and enjoy!