Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Here is something cute, fun and easy. Whether you’re making something for a special someone, or frankly just for yourself lol, Cinnamon Roll Hearts only require 3 ingredients and will be ready within a half hour…
All you need is a package of refrigerated pizza dough and some cinnamon sugar. You can buy it readymade here or easily make it by combining a half cup of sugar with two tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
Kids will love helping you roll up the dough and sprinkle the sugar.
After 15-20 minutes in the oven, look at the amazing result you get! They are so fun to eat, you can pack a few on-the-go or dip them into maple syrup or caramel sauce for a treat at home.
Watch our tutorial to see how EASY these are to make:
Cinnamon Roll Hearts
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar 1/2 cup sugar + 2 tbsp cinnamon
- maple syrup or caramel sauce for serving optional
- Preheat over to 400F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Unroll pizza dough into a rectangle on a work surface. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly across.
- Using your fingertips, roll up the long edge halfway, and repeat on the second long edge. The two rolls should now be touching.
- Using a sharp knife, cut roll into 1-inch segments. Place them face-up on the baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden. Remove from oven. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here