This Chicken Pad Thai Meal Prep is the best way to enjoy delicious pad thai on-the-go for work or school lunches. It’s healthier, less expensive than restaurant food, and it’s a time-saver too!
Whether you’re going to work or school, meal prep allows you to have a healthy homemade meal on-the-go while avoiding fast food. It’s a healthier and less expensive way to eat, allowing you to stick to your diet and saving time during the week when schedules often get hectic.
You can prepare an entire week’s worth of meals in advance with our popular Chicken Pad Thai recipe as the foundation. Try it once and fall in love with it like we have!
6 Best Meal Prep Ideas To Make Life Easier
- Orange Chicken Meal Prep (30 minutes): Orange Chicken Meal Prep makes irresistibly delicious lunches and dinners for the entire week. It’s easy and full of classic Chinese orange chicken flavors, and you can take it with you for lunches or dinners for the entire week!
- Lemon Chicken Meal Prep(30 minutes): Lemon Chicken Meal Prep is crispy, lemony and unbelievably delicious! It’s full of authentic flavors and is so much better than takeout Chinese food. Add some rice and veg to make mouthwatering work or school lunches for the entire week!
- Teriyaki Chicken Meal Prep (20 minutes): Teriyaki Chicken Meal Prep makes irresistibly delicious lunches and dinners for the entire week. It’s easy to make and full of authentic teriyaki chicken flavor with no marinating required!
- Beef Lo Mein Meal Prep (20 minutes): Beef Lo Mein Meal Prep is one of the easiest and most favorful meal prep ideas with only 20 minutes of preparation, allowing you to save time and money while making healthier choices on-the-go!
- Sweet and Sour Meal Prep (30 minutes): Sweet and Sour Chicken features crispy chicken, bell peppers, onions and pineapple in a sweet and sour sauce. It takes less than 30 minutes to make irresistible lunches or dinners for the entire week!
- Chicken Pad Thai Meal Prep (YOU ARE HERE)
We used rectangular 28 oz meal prep containers, which you can find here. However, any similar containers will work just fine too.
Watch How to Make Pad Thai Meal Prep:
Chicken Pad Thai Meal Prep (with Video)
This Chicken Pad Thai Meal Prep is the best way to enjoy delicious pad thai on-the-go for work or school lunches. It's healthier, less expensive than restaurant food, and it's a time-saver too!
- 10 oz Thai rice noodles
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 green onions chopped (divided)
- 2 carrots sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup peanuts crushed
- 1 lime
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- red pepper flakes optional
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- Prepare rice noodles according to the instructions on the package. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and saute until slightly brown.
- Add bell pepper and carrots and saute for 2 more minutes. Then add noodles, brown sugar, rice vinegar and fish sauce.
- Add garlic, green onions and bean sprouts and saute 1 more minute. (Optional: Add red flakes)
- Push the chicken mixture the edge of the pan and add eggs into the center. Cook and scramble until eggs have cooked through.
- Add in bean sprouts, and toss everything together and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Squeeze squeeze fresh lime to taste along with peanuts, cilantro, more green onions. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more chicken recipes?
- 20 Minute Easy Chicken Pad Thai
- Easy Crispy Chinese Lemon Chicken
- Honey Garlic Chicken Slow Cooker
- Easy Teriyaki Chicken
- Creamy Chicken Marsala
- 3 Ingredient Popcorn Chicken
Editor note: Published Dec. 21, 2017 and updated June 16, 2018
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here