Chicken Pad Thai Meal Prep is the best way to enjoy delicious pad thai flavor on-the-go. It’s a healthier and less expensive way to eat that’s a time-saver as well.
Whether you’re going to work or school, meal prep allows you to have a healthy homemade meal on-the-go while avoiding fast food. It’s a healthier and less expensive way to eat, allowing you to stick to your diet and saving time during the week when schedules often get hectic.
You can prepare an entire week’s worth of meals in advance with our popular Chicken Pad Thai recipe as the foundation. Try it once and fall in love with it like we have!
We used rectangular 28 oz meal prep containers, which you can find here. However, any similar containers will work just fine too.
Watch How to Make Chicken Pad Thai Meal Prep
Chicken Pad Thai Meal Prep (with Video)
Chicken Pad Thai Meal prep is the best way to get delicious pad thai flavors on-the-go. It' healthier and less expensive than eating fast food, and saves time over preparing separate meals.
- 10 oz Thai rice noodles
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 green onions chopped (divided)
- 2 carrots sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup peanuts crushed
- 1 lime
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- red pepper flakes optional
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- Prepare rice noodles according to the instructions on the package. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and saute until slightly brown.
- Add bell pepper and carrots and saute for 2 more minutes. Then add noodles, brown sugar, rice vinegar and fish sauce.
- Add garlic, green onions and bean sprouts and saute 1 more minute. (Optional: Add red flakes)
- Push the chicken mixture the edge of the pan and add eggs into the center. Cook and scramble until eggs have cooked through.
- Add in bean sprouts, and toss everything together and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Squeeze squeeze fresh lime to taste along with peanuts, cilantro, more green onions. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more more chicken recipes?
- 20 Minute Easy Chicken Pad Thai
- Easy Crispy Chinese Lemon Chicken
- Honey Garlic Chicken Slow Cooker
- Easy Teriyaki Chicken
- Creamy Chicken Marsala
- 3 Ingredient Popcorn Chicken
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here