Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles
These Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles are 3-ingredient wonders to cool down when the heat is too hot to handle! They appeal to kids and adults alike with a burst of healthy fresh fruit flavors. The best part? Only 5 minutes of preparation with just 44 calories each!
When summertime parties roll around, these strawberry watermelon pops are always a hit! Whether it’s backyard barbecues, 4th of July or just weekend hang-outs, everyone loves refreshing frozen treats.
These popsicles are vegan and sugar-free, meaning they’re great for kids and diabetics. You also get to avoid all the food dyes and additives in store-bought popsicles.
To make them, all you’ll need are a medium watermelon, a pint of strawberries, a lime and some popsicle molds. It’s always a good idea to buy several sets of molds in case you want to make a lot of popsicles for a party.
If you have little helpers around, don’t forget to involve those kids in making these popsicles. It’s a great family activity they’ll love.
Watch How to Make Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles:
Tips for Making the Best Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles
- You can use fresh or frozen strawberries equally well in this recipe. Frozen will actually help the popsicles to freeze faster!
- Allow the popsicles to thaw for 5-10 minutes out of the freezer for easy unmolding.
- Add 3-4 ounces of vodka or tequila before blending to make a treat for the adults only.
- You can make these pops up to a week ahead of time and they’ll still taste great.
3 Ingredient Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles (with Video)
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- Add watermelon, strawberries, lime juice and lime zest to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and liquefied, about 5-7 seconds.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Thaw for several minutes for easy unmolding. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more popsicle recipes?
Looking for more watermelon recipes?
Editor note: Originally published May 31, 2016 and updated June 6, 2018 with additional detail
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.