Easy Maple Bacon Oreo Donuts
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Some days our cravings call for something more complex than a simple vanilla glaze. Bearing this in mind, our team created this recipe for Maple Bacon Oreo Donuts. It starts with a homemade baked donut topped with a unique combination of sweet and salty flavors.
Watch our video tutorial to see how to make them:
Easy Maple Bacon Oreo Donuts (with Video)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 2/3 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 6 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a donut pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, add the yogurt, egg, butter, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Carefully mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Then fill donut pan 1/3 full with batter and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the icing by adding the powdered sugar, maple syrup, and water to a bowl. Mix until combined.
- Remove donuts from oven and cool on wire racks. Dip the tops into the icing, and sprinkle with chopped bacon and Oreo cookies. Serve
- Here is a great 6-cavity donut pan you can use for this recipe.
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.