Here is a versatile recipe that you can make for Game Day or any other day… Football Chicken Crescent Ring is a football shaped pastry made with crescent rolls, stuffed with cheese, leftover chicken and ranch dressing…
It’s an unbelievably tasty appetizer that that people can eat with their fingers. Just use a knife to cut it into pieces people can pull off the plate at a party. For more yummy football recipes, check out our YouTube Game Day playlist. Enjoy the game!
Watch our video to see how to make it:
Football Chicken Crescent Ring
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 20 pepperoni slices
- 2 cheese slices
- chipotle or ranch dipping sauce optional
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Lay parchment paper on a large work surface.
- Unwrap the parchment into triangular pieces and arrange in an oval shape according to the video.
- In a medium bowl, add chicken, ranch, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place cheese evenly around the base of the crescent rolls and add chicken mix on top.
- Fold the flaps over the chicken and tuck tips under the ring. Brush the pastry with the beaten egg. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and arrange on a platter. Microwave or bake pepperoni slices and add to middle along with cheese strips. Serve and enjoy!