Here is a versatile recipe that you can make for Game Day or any other day… Football Chicken Crescent Ring is a football shaped pastry made with crescent rolls, stuffed with cheese, leftover chicken and ranch dressing…
It’s an unbelievably tasty appetizer that that people can eat with their fingers. Just use a knife to cut it into pieces people can pull off the plate at a party. For more yummy football recipes, check out our YouTube Game Day playlist. Enjoy the game!
Watch our video to see how to make it:
Football Chicken Crescent Ring
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 20 pepperoni slices
- 2 cheese slices
- chipotle or ranch dipping sauce optional
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Lay parchment paper on a large work surface.
- Unwrap the parchment into triangular pieces and arrange in an oval shape according to the video.
- In a medium bowl, add chicken, ranch, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place cheese evenly around the base of the crescent rolls and add chicken mix on top.
- Fold the flaps over the chicken and tuck tips under the ring. Brush the pastry with the beaten egg. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and arrange on a platter. Microwave or bake pepperoni slices and add to middle along with cheese strips. Serve and enjoy!
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here