Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls are creamy and flakey with delicious cheesecake flavors and a light glaze on top. Shaped into a festive ring, they’re perfect for weekend breakfasts or brunch as well as holidays!
We’ve always loved making crescent rings for spring holidays like Mother’s Day and Easter. They’re satisfying and easy to make, plus you can add flavors such as fresh berries or in this case lemon. Totally mouthwatering!
The beauty of this recipe is that it’s ready in just over a half hour, with only 15 minutes of preparation. So let’s get this started!
How to Make Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
To make them, start by opening the package of crescent rolls. Place the pieces on a baking sheet in a circle with just a slight overlap.
Then mix softened cream cheese with granulated sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest until smooth. Spread the mixture evenly onto the crescent rolls. Next, starting on long edge, roll up the dough and pinch the edges to seal. Then slice into a dozen equal pieces using a sharp knife.
Bake 18-20 minutes in a 350°F oven until golden on the outside. While it’s baking, you can make the icing by whisking milk and powdered sugar together. Once the cream cheese crescent rolls have cooled slightly, just drizzle the icing on top and serve!
Watch Recipe Video
This video tutorial shows how to make these cream cheese crescent rolls:
More crescent roll recipes:
View all crescent roll recipes
Lemony Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 8-oz package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest until well blended.
- Unroll crescent roll dough to form a large rectangle. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on top.
- Starting on long edge, roll up dough and pinch the edge to seal. Then slice into a dozen pieces using a sharp knife.
- Place pieces on prepared baking sheet in a circle, overlapping slightly. Bake 18 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile prepare icing by whisking powdered sugar and milk together in a small bowl. Drizzle over warm crescent ring. Serve and enjoy!
Please read our nutrition disclaimer.
© TIPBUZZ. Images and text on this website are copyright protected. Please do not post or republish without permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.