OMG French Fry Pizza is one of those epic recipes. There’s always that debate over going out to eat burgers and fries versus pizza. Now you can combine the two in one dish to make at home. This.Is.Awesome!
Btw, because there’s no pizza dough it’s much easier to make, and it’s gluten free too! Why isn’t everyone doing this?
Simply reach into the freezer for some french fries to get started! It only takes 10 minutes to prepare before going into the oven, and you can pull it together easily for a crowd pleasing brunch, lunch or dinner.
Our friends keep ordering us to make it again, and sometimes we even make two at a time!
Watch our tutorial to see how to make it:
French Fry Pizza
- 4 cups frozen french fries
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take French Fries out to thaw. Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Set aside an ovenproof pizza or pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, add fries and break into pieces with a fork or your fingers. Add cornstarch, salt and pepper and mix.
- Spread fry mixture onto plate, pressing together somewhat. Spoon pizza sauce on top.
- Sprinkle cheese and then pepperoni slices on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbling. Serve and enjoy!